|Climate Change Action for Sustainable Development Publication launched|
|The current report has been prepared by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), through its Division for Sustainable Development, in collaboration with the partners of the Higher Education Sustainability Initiative.
The report was presented on the occasion of the event “From Rio to Paris: Higher Education for Climate Change Action”, held on 14 October 2015 at UNESCO headquarters, organized by the partners of the HESI initiative in close collaboration with the Kedge Business School, itself a signatory of the HESI initiative, as contribution to the XXI Session of the Conference of the Parties to the UNFCCC (COP21), to be held in Paris in December 2015.
Download publication: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/index.php?page=view&type=400&nr=2121&menu=3
- ESD youth leaders train to become change agents 2017-03-24
- Experts and practitioners discuss way forward for Education for Sustainable Development at global fo... 2017-03-09
- Call for abstracts (deadline 31 March 2017) for the 9th World Environmental Education Congress 2017-02-10
- 2017 ISCES registration will be open soon 2017-01-22
- The Board Meeting of UN Environment-Tongji Institute of Environment for Sustainable Development 2016... 2016-12-23
- Large-scale environmental education project kicks off in Bulgaria 2016-12-11